Friday, February 15, 2013

The Pinterest Challenge II -The Final Chapter!



This is waaaayyyy late in coming, but here are the last four days of The Pinterest Challenge II...

Day 12: Energy Out Blocks

These were a huge success! (Finally!)  I made them out of a 12x12 piece of scrapbooking paper and wrote animals on one block and action words on the other. We rolled them separately due to age and the inability to figure out how a snake stomps...go ahead! Try it!   When the boys are able to think a little more abstractly, rolling them together will be fun though!

"Reading" what he rolled.
My little elephant!

Sully LOVED rolling them!  He was gentle (surprisingly!) so they didn't break or squish.  After rolling, he even tried to read it.  Usually, he just said whatever animal he felt like...silly boy!

Even Harmon got in on the action!

Hmmm...$2 Toddler anyone!?






Day 13: Tinted Lip Balm

I love this one too! This stuff is great!  I didn't follow the exact recipe from the link.  Ok, I didn't really follow it at all.  I have my own lip balm recipe that I love, so I used that and added a slice of lipstick!  I don't wear lipstick, but I do love a little tint in my shine, so this was a good one for me!  Let me just tell you, this stuff works wonderfully!  I'll bet the recipe I found on Pinterest works GREAT too, but if you want some of MY tinted lip balm, you can order! :)


Day 14: Ham & Pineapple Kabobs
Day 15: Tape Measure Watch Band

Confession time...I didn't do days 14 & 15.  No excuses.  I didn't do them.

Cabin fever may have won this battle, but I promise, it's NOT winning the war!



No comments:

Post a Comment