Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Star Wars Mugs...Boo Ya!

Due to popular demand...Star Wars Mugs :)

Each mug is $8.  A set of 4 can be purchased for $30 (you choose which 4 you would like).

Email (kate.osito@gmail.com) or msg me on Facebook (Osito page) for orders.  

R2D2 & Darth Vader

Yoda

Boba Fett

His/Hers Storm Troopers

Not a Star Wars fan?  Tell me what you like, and I'll give it a shot...on a mug that is!  Can't hurt to ask, right? (The answer is, no.  It can NOT hurt to ask!)

PS...If you're reading this far, please go to the right side of the blog's page and share this under "Spread the Love"!  Thanks, friends! :)

7 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I'll have to get some soon for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! Yoda took a while to get right! He was a tricky little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH goodness how cool, my boys would love!

    Stopping by from Pin Me, I'm your newest follower.

    Alexis from Running Away? I'll help you pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "meet" you, Alexis! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. These are adorable! Thanks for linking up to my Pin Me Party!

    ReplyDelete