Monday, February 25, 2013

DIY To-Do List

Who doesn't have a dreaded "to-do" list?  I swear, if I don't write it down, it will NOT get done!  I blame it on mommy brain...all those little boy, dirty diaper fumes are rotting my brain for sure!  

Here is my solution...    
I love it!

Wanna know the best part? Huh? Huh? Wanna know?!  

It only cost me...wait for it...$.95!!!  

That's right! $.95!  

I went to Lowes and picked up a few paint sample colors I like.  I went for bright colors that motivate me.  Then, I went to Walmart and picked up a magnetic picture frame ($.95).  I cut the paint samples to fit the frame and taped them together on the back.  I slid them into the frame and voila!  We already had a magnetic dry-erase marker.  Now, this little motivating beast is on my fridge just waiting for me to be productive! :)







You can also see this post @ http://www.ahumblecreation.com/!

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm a list maker/to do list gal myself and this colorful creation would make it even more fun to get that list goin'!

    Thanks for sharing at A New Creation link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC idea!!!! Found you at Linky Party.
    My kids are older but this will work for the chores I need them to do. pippa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great plus to this project is that you can choose your own colors! What colors inspire you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your nifty project with us! Come by again next week and link up another awesome project!

    Have a good week!
    Susie @bowdabra
    http://bowdabrablog.com

    ReplyDelete