Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Pinterest Challenge- Vol. 2: The Homebound Version

Back in September I challenged myself to do one Pinterest project a day for a month.  It ended up being perfect timing for my car to break down because the boys and I had some planned at-home activities to do.  (To see those adventures you can click on the "The Pinterest Challenge" tab at the top of the page.)

Well, this time Chris' car broke down.  Like for real BROKE.  Chris works about 20 minutes away and does a lot of driving for work, so...the boys and I are homebound until further notice!

**Let me take this chance to offer the opportunity to donate to the "Muesing Car Fund". ;)**

It's been 5 days and the boys and I have some cabin fever!
What to do?...
What to do?......
ANOTHER PINTEREST CHALLENGE!

Today I filled up the rest of a January calendar with Pinterest projects.  Here's the calendar:


In case you're having trouble reading that teeny tiny print, here's the break down with their links:

Jan. 24: salt painting
Jan. 29: tinted lip balm

Starting tomorrow, I will fight cabin fever!  Bring it on, Pinterest!

PS...Follow my boards on Pinterest!











No comments:

Post a Comment