Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Pinterest Challenge II: Days 8-11

So here's the thing...days 8-11 were not totally successful.  Maybe I just picked super crappy projects?  I'm not sure.  Here are days 8-11...

Day 8: Salt Painting


Maybe I didn't have enough salt?  Maybe I should have used white glue and not a glue stick?  Whatever happened, we ended up simply painting!  We had just as much fun :)


Day 9: Colored Spaghetti Noodles
I really wish we would have made these.  We had even rented The Lorax from the library the night before.  Sully would have loved it.  However, I loved going to the pizza arcade place (Gattitown) & not having to cook, clean or pay AND we came out with EXHAUSTED kiddos!  I'll cut my losses :)

Mug $8
Day 10: Hydrogen Peroxide Teeth Whitening
O busy day, I didn't do this one on Day 10, but I DID do it on Day 11...

I DID, however, get to make two fun mugs!  Here's one ------> 
*Watch for a post coming soon to see more pics of this one and the other mug I made!*

Day 11: Sweater Makeover
Well, I BOUGHT a sweater TO makeover!  That HAS to count for something, right!?  My machine is in the shop right now getting a tune-up.  That's why I can't finish this project.  I will though!  As soon as my sewing machine is back in my arms, I will use it!  I will sew again!

Instead of sewing, I did try whitening my teeth with a q-tip dipped in hydrogen peroxide.  I rubbed the q-tip on my teefers for about 30 seconds (each tooth).  I'm not sure they're whiter.  I will say that they look a little brighter though.  I'm not sure I can describe the difference, but there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment