Friday, August 3, 2012

Monsters!

A friend asked for a gift set for a little boy, and I almost peed my pants when I found this sassy flannel monster print!  this set includes 4 burp cloths, 1 Cuddler, 1 Paci Clip, & 1 Onesie.  I had a blast making this one, and to be honest, I'm a little jealous that I didn't make one for Harmon! I might have to go back to the fabric store... ;)

The Whole Set $30

Paci Clip

up-close of the Cuddler

Cuddler

Cuddler and Paci Clip

Onesie (sorry about the lighting!)

Next week i am selling some Osito items at our church for the United Methodist Women's Bazaar. 10% of the proceeds go towards missions.  These are a few of the items I will have available! (I will also have Sugar Scrubs, Body Butters, and Canning Jar Lanterns.)  NUMCers, bring your $$$! ;) 

bib $3.50

Moose Antler Shirt (12mo) $8

Vested Onesie (3mo) $8

Side Flower Onesie (3mo) $8

Whale Onesie (3mo) $8


And here is a pic of Harmon and his great-grandma...simply bc they are precious!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment