Thursday, August 16, 2012

100 Days...


"What!?  Your 100 Days of Thankfulness is OVER!?"
I was planning on writing about some things I learned, but it took me so long to compile this list that I am now going to go to bed.  I will write about my 100 Days later :)  Until then, here is the final list: 

Day 1: I am thankful for my NUMC family.
Day 2: I am thankful that Chris only had to work 1/2 a day today!
Day 3: I am thankful for the unbelievable generosity of my grandparents :)
Day 4: I am thankful that God has given me the gift of creativity.
Day 5: I am thankful for scripture.
Day 6: I am thankful for my dad.
Day 7: I am thankful that the clean laundry is folded.
Day 8: I am thankful for the privilege of being a mommy to Sullivan and Harmon.
Day 9: I am thankful for God's providence!
Day 10: I am thankful that people enjoy the things I make.
Day 11: I am thankful for my husband.
Day 12: I am thankful for friends who don't judge me based on the state of my house or the cleanliness of my children.
Day 13: I am thankful that my Jesus is near, even when He feels far away.
Day 14: I am thankful that my family and I find joy in simple things.
Day 15: I am thankful that God gives me a "second" chance every morning. (I'm also very thankful for Maggie who brought me my favorite coffee today!)
Day 16: I am thankful for my kids' laughs.
Day 17: I am thankful for the Snyder family.
Day 18: I am thankful that people recognize and acknowledge the hard work my husband does.
Day 19: I am thankful for the Deitrichs.
Day 20: I am thankful that God provides days of renewal.
Day 21: I am thankful that my friends are flexible and understanding. 
Day 22: I am thankful for our youth group.
Day 23: I am thankful that my boys love to be in the water.
Day 24: I am thankful that God gave me Sullivan and Harmon.
Day 25: I am thankful that God gives me, my friends, and my family access to modern medicine and healthcare.
Day 26: I am thankful for my mom.
Day 27: I am thankful for new friends and great in-laws.
Day 28: I am thankful that Sully and his cousins get along so well even tho we live far away from them.
Day 29: I am thankful that I got to take a nap w Sully today.
Day 30: I am thankful that my family was full of smiles, laughter, and snuggles after a long day.
Day 31: I am thankful for Harmon's sweet smile and laughter.
Day 32: I am thankful that when everything seems to be falling apart (literally!), our God holds us together.
Day 33: I am thankful that God sends help when I need it.
Day 34: I am thankful that God ALWAYS provides for my family.
Day 35: I am thankful for all the people who support us and help us in raising our children.
Day 36: I am thankful for the very special 4 girls in my small group, and my awesome co-leader.
Day 37: I am thankful that my parents have never stopped taking care of me and my family.
Day 38: I am thankful for walks with friends in beautiful weather.
Day 39: I am thankful for the opportunity to go camping tomorrow with my family and friends.
Day 40: I am thankful we are camping with our friends.
Day 41: I am thankful for dessert over a campfire.
Day 42: I am thankful that my husband makes me laugh.
Day 43: I am thankful for all the excellent fathers in my life.
Day 44: I am thankful for peace.
Day 45: I am thankful for opportunities to pay it forward.
Day 46: I am thankful that Sully uses words like "refreshing", "awesome", "beautiful", and "delicious" on a regular basis, in the right context, and with an abundant amount of expression.
Day 47: I am thankful that I got to dance really hard with some awesome preschoolers tonite.
Day 48: I am thankful that my cousins and I are as close as siblings.
Day 49: I am thankful that my husband let me take a nap, have a bath, and watch a chick flick all in one day.
Day 50: I am thankful for Eva Cassiday, her hard work, dedication, love for Jesus, excellent example, and friendship. (and Ben!).
Day 51: I am thankful for time to be creative.
Day 52: I am thankful that my little brother is such a great uncle.
Day 53: I am thankful that God works out everything for the good of those who love Him.
Day 54: I am thankful for veggies from our garden.
Day 55: I am thankful for air conditioning.
Day 56: I am thankful that Nate and Emily got married (& that I got to look pretty for a nite bc of it)!
Day 57: I am thankful for a reeeaaalllly long nap today.
Day 58: I am thankful for my really awesome support system.
Day 59: I am thankful for Harmon's sweet disposition.
Day 60: I am thankful for all the people who have fought for my and my family's freedom.
Day 61: I am thankful that my boys already have a strong bond of brotherhood.
Day 62: I am thankful for small decisions that lead to great changes.
Day 63: I am thankful that God gave me Chris as my parenting partner.
Day 64: I am thankful that 2 years ago, today, God gave Chris and I our first-born son.
Day 65: I am thankful for forgiveness.
Day 66: I am thankful for the talents God gave my mom and dad and how they use those talents to bless others (and me :)).
Day 67: I am thankful for brand new teeny tiny babies and their sweet smelling heads. 
Day 68: I am thankful that I got to experience Matthew 18:20 tonight.
Day 69: I am thankful for silence.
Day 70: I am thankful that MY HUSBAND IS ON HIS WAY HOME!
Day 71: I am thankful for fun, inexpensive family time.
Day 72: I am thankful for productive "domestic" days around the house.
Day 73: I am thankful that my jam set up well.
Day 74: I am thankful that God "hems me in".
Day 75: I am thankful that my hubby and I got to go on a date tonite. (& I'm thankful for a REALLY awesome babysitter!)
Day 76: I am thankful for the weekend.
Day 77: I am thankful that I got to spend one-on-one time with Sully today.
Day 78: I am thankful for friends I can be 100% myself around.
Day 79: I am thankful that God is keeping His hands on my dad.
Day 80: I am thankful that I got to be creative in the kitchen and watch others enjoy my creations.
Day 81: I am thankful that God is revealing to me the truth of this statement: Because I call God my King, I must act as royalty; I am, after all, the daughter of the King.
Day 82: I am thankful that my daddy is out of the hospital and doing so much better.
Day 83: I am thankful that Sully has learned this prayer and says it almost completely on his own every night: "Please help me to grow into a man after God's own heart."
Day 84: I am thankful that my God provides in His perfect timing.
Day 85: I am thankful that God opened the door for me to head up the Family Retreat!
Day 86: I am thankful for small victories.
Day 87: I am thankful for the renewal sleep brings.
Day 88: I am thankful for girl time.
Day 89: I am thankful for Bethanne. 
Day 90: I am thankful that I get to be a part of the body of Christ.
Day 91: I am thankful that Sully and Harmon will grow up not only knowing, but playing with their great-grandparents.
Day 92: I am thankful for a nice long nap with Harmon snuggled up in my arms.
Day 93: I am thankful for a successful "dieting" day.
Day 94: I am thankful that God is ACTIVE in my life.
Day 95: I am thankful for busy days full of wonderful people.
Day 96: I am thankful for this rainbow on the drive home tonite.
Day 97: I am thankful that Sully was in a great mood today.
Day 98: I am thankful that the boys slept in.
Day 99: I am thankful that I am a mommy.
Day 100: I am thankful that God wants us to be fun and silly.







No comments:

Post a Comment