Thursday, July 12, 2012

Growth Chart-ish

A while back, I found this piece of planed wood at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Lexington.  It was $5, and I knew it was perfect for a growth chart for the boys; I had to have it!  Here it is, all painted up and finished.  I measured it so that it will sit on top of the baseboard and still be accurate.  I can't wait to hang it in the hall between the boys' rooms, and I'm even more excited about measuring them for the first time!























Here is an update on my 100 Days of Thankfulness:
Day 51: I am thankful for time to be creative.
Day 52: I am thankful that my little brother is such a great uncle.
Day 53: I am thankful that God works out everything for the good of those who love Him.
Day 54: I am thankful for veggies from our garden.
Day 55: I am thankful for air conditioning.
Day 56: I am thankful that Nate and Emily got married (& that I got to look pretty for a nite bc of it)!
Day 57: I am thankful for a reeeaaalllly long nap today.
Day 58: I am thankful for my really awesome support system.
Day 59: I am thankful for Harmon's sweet disposition.
Day 60: I am thankful for all the people who have fought for my and my family's freedom.
Day 61: I am thankful that my boys already have a strong bond of brotherhood.
Day 62: I am thankful for small decisions that lead to great changes.
Day 63: I am thankful that God gave me Chris as my parenting partner.
Day 64: I am thankful that 2 years ago, today, God gave Chris and I our first-born son.
Day 65: I am thankful for forgiveness.
Day 66: I am thankful for the talents God gave my mom and dad and how they use those talents to bless others (and me :)).
Day 67: I am thankful for brand new teeny tiny babies and their sweet smelling heads.



No comments:

Post a Comment