Monday, May 7, 2012

100 Days of Thankfulness...

Before I get into the guts of this post, here's a table cloth I made for some friends.  I am posting it because I LOVE their plans for it!  These wonderful friends are starting a house church and will be having everyone who joins them at their table sign this table cloth.  Then, they are going to embroider the signatures into it.  These friends have an incredible gift for hospitality and I am feeling super blessed to have made them this tablecloth! (Plus, it fits their table like a glove!)



100 Days of Thankfulness
I like to think that I am a thankful person. Lately, however, life has dealt us some stress and I have found myself focusing on what "isn't" instead of all the blessings God has given us.  In order to refocus, I have started 100 Days of Thankfulness.  My goal is to post (on fb probably) one thing that I am especially thankful for every day for 100 days, and spend more time with Jesus each day learning about what it means to be thankful. 

Day 1 (yesterday): I am thankful for my NUMC family.







No comments:

Post a Comment