Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peas, popsicles, and redneck pool parties...

Harmon really does like peas...I swear it!


I think he was jealous of the popsicle Sully got when his (Sully's) intake of Harmon's peas started getting a little out of control.

We had to have popsicles at our redneck pool party!

After our redneck pool party, Sully got to work and watered our new iris plants!

H was a lot happier when he was dry and clean.


Ah, the joys of staying home with my boys!  It's pure joy to know that I am doing exactly what I was made to do...I was created to be a mom.  I have a deep respect for women who have careers.  I am not one of those women.  I have known in the depths of my being that I was created by God to be a mom.  I could not be happier with God's choice for my life, and I intend to be the best I can be for the men in my life!  Bring on the peas, the popsicles and the redneck pool parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment