Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stationary Makes Me Smile :)

I really like stationary.
I also really like drawing little things.
I also really like drawing little things onto paper and making cute stationary.
I really, REALLY like when I people buy the stationary I create!
So, when my most wonderful friend, Dori told me she could make stamps out of my drawings, I said, "Yes please!!!" Now, I can mass produce some of my favorite little drawings! Here are some of the drawings I did that Dori turned into stamps: 
Excluding this first large tree stamp...
These are all of them...
A little paisley...
Love birds and a flower...
My Osito logo and a tree...
2 more birds...

Isn't she talented!?!  Anyways, I'm very excited to make some stationary with these, so let me know if you'd like to order!  Price always depends on the number of cards/postcards. Stamped envelopes included!

No comments:

Post a Comment