Saturday, March 31, 2012

The results are in...

I decided to do a drawing if I got 10 "likes" in March on the Osito facebook page.  With only 3 days left in March, I needed 3 more "likes".  I decided that to motivate my friends to tell their friends about Osito I would draw another name for every subsequent "like" after the original 10.  I will be drawing a total of 11 names...seriously?!  Don't get me wrong, I am so happy about all the support and love shown to Osito!  I simply think it is humorous the way people wait :)  I am very excited, however, to send off the free Osito gifts to the drawing winners!  With all of that said, here are the 11 winners:

Kari Jones
Tracy Young
Erin Wagner
Jay Jennings
Kara Sayles
Keturah Chisholm
Sandy Bottoms
Quincy Hands (O, Dear!)
Christy Simon
Kristin Trivisonno
Jenee Stankus

Congrats to the winners! I will contact you all about your prize!

On another note, here are some canvasses I am working on...
I used the pages of an old hymnal. I am considering painting words/phrases on the canvas that correspond with the hymn used on that particular canvas. The pink canvas would say "Love", and the green one would say "This is my Father's world".
8x10 $20



This is a new Sugar Scrub scent! $7


These are some stationary sets I made. $5 for a set of 6 w/o envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment